Product URL: http://abcgate.abc.us.org/
Single window access to Multidisciplinary peer reviewed journals
abcGATE benefits publishers by providing indexation and the user by providing a simple and intuitive search platform. abcGATE allows a searchable index of the metadata from Open Archives Initiative (OAI)-compliant archives, such as sites using Open Journal Systems (OJS) or Open Conference Systems (OCS).
Global and Local Partners
abcGATE works with many global publishing and technology partners to provide the best in class digital library products and solutions to the libraries, publishers and their respective user communities.
abcGATE for Publishers
abcGATE benefits publishers by providing indexation and the user by providing a simple and intuitive search platform. Indexing your journal(s) in full text dedicated collections of all global OJS and OCS repositories.
- No cost involvement for inclusion of journal on abcGATE
- Hosting of your journal archives on abcGATE cloud server
- Inclusion of your journal in the respective subject collection
- Dedicated Marketing and promotional activities for your journal
- Ability to harvest OAI metadata in a variety of schemas (including unqualified DC, the PKP (Open Journal Systems/Open Conference Systems) Dublin Core extension, MODS, and MARCXML). Additional schema are supported via plugins.
- Flexible search interface that allows simple searching and advanced searching using crosswalked fields from all harvested archives. Advanced searching of archives that share the same schema will be possible using fields as defined in the schema. When creating crosswalks for searching, admins can define elements are text, date, or HTML multiple select interface widgets.
- Ability to perform granular harvesting using setSpec and timestamps.
- Ability to perform post-harvest and pre-indexing filtering/normalization on metadata.
- User Interface with CSS and template-based HTML for easy customization.
- Searching is highly scalable (creates an inverted index for searching).
YouTube Video: How to Suggest OJS/OCS archives at abcGATE?
Add and Manage your Journal: http://abcgate.abc.us.org/index.php/user/register